Sketchy Maze v0.10.0 Released
A new version of Sketchy Maze has been released!
Some new features of this release include:
Players can create their own Level Packs which are collections of levels
that are played in series. The game’s built-in levels have also been
grouped into a couple of Level Packs.
You may “Edit” a level from a Level Pack and remix it or learn from it
without affecting the original level data.
- Crosshair option: in the Level Editor you can have a large crosshair
drawn at your mouse cursor to help align things up when designing your
- Smaller Palette buttons: the color swatches on your Palette now
display with two to a row for a more condensed layout that supports
more colors per level!
- Doodad AI update (Bird): the Bird now returns to its original
altitude when flying in case it had flown into a ramp that changed
- Responsive UI updates for mobile: the Title Screen and the
Play/Edit Drawing screens work better on narrow screen sizes.
- The app window gets a custom icon.
- Bugfix: Undo/Redo works in the Doodad Editor.
- Bugfix: Fix a crash when creating a new Doodad (v0.9.0 regression)
- Bugfix: Alert and Confirm modals re-center themselves on your window
which especially helps with mobile when you switch from a portrait to
Check it out!
You can download the latest release here, free for all
desktop operating systems (Linux, Windows, Mac OS) and Linux smartphones!